The Market Activation Associate will be responsible for optimizing sales and brand visibility in the NYC area, creating relationships with our partners through store visits, training sessions, merchandizing as well as sales optimization on a case to case basis.
Essential duties & responsibilities
- Planning product ranges and preparing sales and stock plans in conjunction with our retail partners
- Working closely with HQ marketing to decide how goods should be displayed to maximize sales
- Managing, training and supervising staff in all RAINS aspects
- Controlling stock levels based on forecasts and sales trend in the stores
- Analyzing every aspect of bestsellers (for example, the bestselling price points, colors or styles) and ensuring that they reach their full potential
- Monitoring slow sellers and taking appropriated actions
- Analyzing sales figures, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs
- Work with RAINS HQ marketing to gather artistic direction and information, and effectively communicate this with store visual managers and store managers
- Control quality of visual implementation through visits and regular photo analysis and store visits
- Build productive trust relationships with the retail partners
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g planning marketing activities, events, changing store design or placement in the store)
- Managing of pop-up stores and in-store events
- Maintain professional appearance and demeanor.
- The ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time.
- Maintain physical stamina and proper mental attitude and ability to deal effectively with customers, management, employees and outside contacts while working under pressure and meeting deadlines with attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years sales/retail experience
- Ability to use ERP systems.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in collaboration with human resources.
- Ability to motivate sales teams and customers.
- Extra: Prior experience in visual merchandising is a plus.
- Performance-based bonus for meeting goals set for market growth and development.
- Full-time position (40 hours/week)
- Salary: According to experience
- The position is available from February 2018.
- Location: New York City
- Company name: RAINS
- Please sent us your application and CV to email@example.com before 1 February 2018.
RAINS is a Danish rainwear company founded in 2012. Based on an early initiative to interpret the traditional rubber raincoat in a novel way, the company has, since its foundation, grown into an accomplished international rainwear brand. Along with the reinvented classics, RAINS today offers a full line of waterproof outerwear, bags and accessories to the fashion conscious consumer.
From the headquarters in Skejby, central Denmark, RAINS develops new additions to the expanding collection and manages the European distribution. In addition to the Skejby headquarters, a 500 square metre showroom and retail space in Copenhagen sets the framework for showcasing the brand universe and presenting new campaigns.
Inspired by both Scandinavian weather and design heritage, RAINS merge traditional methods with innovative techniques to create understated and considered rainwear made to last beyond the season.